Sunday, August 12, 2012

So... my weekend...

I had all these articles and blogs marked to read but, you may have noticed I was AWOL starting Saturday... Saturday afternoon I was starting to work on stuff when JD came and picked Rocky and me up. We went to a farmer's market and then to JD's. JD made dinner and then we watched movies while Rocky alternately explored and cuddled with us. I ended up staying at JD's overnight.  Sunday JD took me out to run my errands (groceries, supplies for Rocky, and then a few DIY apartment projects - including hanging lamps so no more cords for Rocky to chew).  JD brought me home and helped me put everything away (and hang the lamps) then he spent the evening here.

I know this doesn't equal any work toward my blog (or an ever-increasing number of interesting links) but I had a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism, questions, objections, and thoughts welcome.
You do not have to agree with me and I welcome debate/discussion however;
Trolls, hate, and spam need not apply.
~Drea