Sunday, August 5, 2012

First Post! Hello, world!

My name is Drea Erimentha and I have Asperger's Syndrome.  Obviously, this is a pseudonym but I feel it accurately describes me. :)


Drea and Erimentha are both Greek names.  Drea means courageous and Erimentha is described as "Collector of Thoughts" and determined protector.  I did spend a little bit of time trying to figure out if those meanings were accurate [and when they originated] but could not.  I guess it really does not matter... me by any other name would still be those things.

I can be emailed and followed.  I should have a website up soon.

I intend to share my experiences with Asperger's Syndrome as well as resources.  We shall see what ends up happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism, questions, objections, and thoughts welcome.
You do not have to agree with me and I welcome debate/discussion however;
Trolls, hate, and spam need not apply.
~Drea