Friday, January 1, 2016

Here is to a Happy 2016!

Because this past year has been so epic, I am promising an entry per day to my blog. I have been busy writing the last two and a half years but not posting after somebody threatened to expose my identity [and my dad passed away, and JD and I are living together again... many things have happened]. Also, in 2015 the Colorado Revised Statues saw an overhaul of 24-34 Part 8 that made life for disabled persons (having disabilities aside from visual or hearing impairments) with service dogs SO MUCH EASIER!!! Oh, and that reminds me... I got a service dog!!  [See, many things have happened.]

In celebration I present you with 366 brand new entries which will cover: 
     · My classes [which I'm currently taking a hiatus from]
     · Alice 
     · Training my service dog Max 
     · ADA issues
     · Effects of the alteration of Autism criteria under DSM5
     · Random thoughts!
     · The new diet I'm trying... [help me!]

On the ride side of my blog you will see the calendar where I will link each day's post [as some will be published with past dates] making all my new entries easy to find. I am so excited for 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Constructive criticism, questions, objections, and thoughts welcome.
You do not have to agree with me and I welcome debate/discussion however;
Trolls, hate, and spam need not apply.
~Drea